- “Errotan” (2023-…)
- “Ari du” (2011-2013)
This show is born along the same lines as Ari du. In this new ERROTAN show we will be able to enjoy the traditional dances so present in Euskal Kultura, accompanied by live music. In addition, poetry created by Juan Kruz Igerabide will mark the course of the performance.
Although in recent years Oinkari has exhibited a number of contemporary dance shows, the time has come to pause. We want to take a look back and grasp our roots. We’re here to offer a traditional dance show.
FEATURES OF THE SHOW:
- Dancers: 50 dancers from the Oinkari dance group
- Musicians: 7 live musicians
- Dance Director: Eneko Arteaga
- Music Director: Iñaki Diéguez
- Poetry: Juan Kruz Igerabide
- Sound technician: Iker Ugalde
- Lighting design and technical work: Uhina